Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Days Are Here Again! or Corneal Ulcer - Day 4

Hooray! K looked at Abbey's eye yesterday and said that she was happy with the way it was looking. The cloudiest spot is really gone, and there is just a vague haze where the spot is, you can see it with the flashlight app on my iPhone.

Since she was in again all day yesterday, I got her out and rode bareback even though that is a bad idea - can't correct her as well without the platform a saddle provides, so we were sloppy and I hope I didn't teach her too many bad habits.But, at 10:00 PM the barn is so peaceful, it was nice.

More antibiotics in her eye this morning, and again tonight, then we pack up and head to Lansing, MI tomorrow for the weekend! So excited and nervous, although tired from getting up so early all week for meds... will sleep well tonight I think!

Things just look sunnier today... a lily and a little friend said "Hello!" on my way to work this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment