Thursday, October 19, 2017

Aaaannnddddd We're BACK!

Like the wind... the very slow wind.
It's been a while... a lot has happened since our last post. We showed. We placed. We took a break. A long one, one that was much, much too long. It's complicated, but it's just life sometimes. We showed again. We went to a clinic. I bought a truck. I bought a trailer. We started trail riding. We survived the horse-eating cows (oh, they humanity!). We have even done a few speed shows and expos (verrryyy slowly at a blistering Western Pleasure pace). And now I am looking at moving barns because board is going up again, and I would really like to have her closer to my house. That makes me sad and scared and excited all at the same time.

What I know about me is I am only happy when I'm slightly unhappy, meaning I need to want something, need a purpose, need a dream, need a goal. I have some big ones, that may be more than I can handle. We'll see.

  1. Spend less on board so I can spend more on actually riding
  2. Move Abbey closer to home (and not feel guilty about leaving my current barn)
  3. More clinics
  4. More shows
  5. More hauling new places (like Montana next summer - eeks!)
  6. Buy property with a view of the sunset, build a house, and put a horse or two on it
  7. Live happily ever after
We have looked at some property, but aren't finding much. Prices are high, parcels are small, and most of them are wet where we live. It's a work in progress.

I am going to go look at a barn tonight or tomorrow to see about moving, and have a friend who lives super close to me where I would really like to go, but they need to build more stalls first. Until then I am trying to stay motivated to just get out there an ride my horse, and hopefully, show in two short weeks. I'd better get back to work :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was taken by a horsewoman and gifted photographer! I need to find and share her information :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I took a break again... sort of! I need to do an update soon because I have already accomplished a lot of these goals and have even bigger ones to share... and I just realized that they include some of my bloggy friends who I miss and have never even met in person! How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad to read your blog.Thank you for sharing this blog. It is great! Thanks......gclub

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้า pg auto 168 อเลท เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมเยอะ ที่สุดเดี๋ยวนี้ เว็บไซต์สล็อต PG SLOT เว็บไซต์ตรง มาพร้อมเกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์เกมที่มีให้ เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 1000 เกมส์

    ReplyDelete
  5. เล่นเกม PG Piggy สล็อต ตื่นเต้นที่สุดของเกมสล็อตเล่นและพบกับบทความที่ครอบคลุมทุกสิ่งที่คุณต้องรู้เกี่ยวกับเกมนี้ PG SLOT ร่วมสนุกกับหมูตัวน่ารักในการตามหาความมั่งคั่งและมีเวลาที่น่าตื่นเต้นกับประสบการณ์

    ReplyDelete