Friday, August 9, 2013

Burro Envy

I have been dreaming a lot lately, like I always am. My new dreams are of living an existence a lot like Linda Carson over at 7MSN Ranch. I visit the ranch on a daily basis... okay, sometimes multiple times a day if I'm in need of a pick me up. Anywho, back to the day dreaming. It involves, you guessed it, burros! How can you not fall in love with their sweet faces, enviable ears, and adorable antics? I love my little Abbey-doodle, but maybe some day she will have some adopted siblings of the long-eared variety. I am putting the cart before the burro, since my smallish suburban yard with a pool is not an ideal equine habitat. So, the dream of land comes before the dream of burros, chickens, and maybe a pig and a goat for my husband.

Until then, I have all the companionship I need. Here's a snap of Abbey giving her best burro-face (much more attractive than the hideous duck-face that is so popular with the sorority crowd).

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from your link to mine, Thanks! Your photography is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about you and Abbey, she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon! Thanks so much for the follow and for the compliments on my photos. You are our first follower - very exciting! I love your blog, it's a great mix of all things about being around and in love with horses and riding. I need to make sure you show up on my "happy places" spot for blogs I love :) Good luck with getting rid of that tree - looks like a beast!

      Delete