Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fender Bender

It was a rainy day today, which I really don't mind all that much. What I did mind was getting rear-ended at a stop light this afternoon. Bummer. I am fine, and so is the other driver. My bumper is a little crunched, and I think I have mild whiplash. Felt a little foggy the rest of the day. Ironically, I had just left the chiropractor. Thankfully, I was able to get back before the end of the day for some X-rays and another adjustment, which I really needed. It cleared my headache and some of the bubble-headed feeling I was having. I have an awesome chiropractor, who my husband has gone to for at least 10 years. Not only is he great at moving bones around, he is quite the brewmaster and is kind enough to augment our treatments with some of his home brew from time to time. It's a definite perk.

I decided to skip the barn and riding in favor of taking it easy on my spine and worked on making some breakfast for dinner and ordering photos from the horse show this past July. I also prescribed myself a couple of beers to help my tense muscles relax - Dr.'s orders ;) Feeling much better! If all is well tomorrow it is back to the barn with me for some more horse time.

Miss A preps for her class

E and L get ready for trail class.

L conquering the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment